Mrs. Amy Hiller
Meek Elementary School's Continuous Improvement Plan (CIP) may be
viewed in the school library.
The vision of Meek Elementary School is to prepare our students to reach their personal potential in a broad range of endeavors. Our highly qualified and dedicated staff will partner with parents, community, and students to foster creativity, infuse technology, inspire critical thinking, and share knowledge within a safe, secure, and disciplined environment.
1. Learning must be the expected outcome of active participation in school; therefore the driving force behind all decision making must be both data driven and atmospheric in nature, considering the whole child.
2. Learning must be fostered by teachers who are continually undergoing intense and extended research-based professional development to more readily meet the needs of students.
3. Learning is fostered when students take an active roll in the education process, with the support and guidance of faculty, parents, and community.
4. Learning must be fostered through the effective use of research-based educational materials and technology, which are essential parts of the curriculum and student learning.
5. Learning must be fostered through participation in a safe, equitable environment where a high level of student performance is expected and required.