New Student Registration
Winston County Schools is proud to offer an online student registration beginning with new enrollees for the 2023-24 school year. Click the link to start the registration process.
If your child is already enrolled in a Winston County Schools' PreK program, you will NOT complete the New Student Registration form.
- If I have more than one student in the district, do I need to do this for each child?
Yes, because you’ll need to provide information that is specific for each child. We recommend that you submit one child’s enrollment completely before starting another. Doing this will allow you to “snap over” shared family information to your other children’s forms, which will save you time.
- Can I save the work I have done and return later to complete the forms?
- What if I make a mistake?
If you would like to make a change, please edit your responses by selecting the form you need to update, arrowing back or forward to the desired page, or selecting the “Edit” link when it is displayed.
- Do I have to answer all the questions?
Items marked with an asterisk (*) are required. You will not be able to submit if required fields have been omitted.
- Can I go back to work on my child’s verification if I have already submitted?
No. Once you have reviewed and submitted your form online for a child, you will NOT be able to return to that child’s forms to make edits. Any necessary changes must be submitted to the registrar at the local school level.
- I forgot my password. What do I do?
Contact your school’s registrar to reset your password.
- How do I get help if I’m having technical difficulties?
For technical support, visit the Power School Registration Family Support Center to review support resources or to submit a request for help.
Should you need additional assistance, please contact the registrar at the school your child will attend in the fall.